- OrderBookFX is a a proprietary aggregation and depth of book analytical tool. Prices are not executable on our platform and are to be used as a clear gauge or secondary indicator only.
- OrderBookFX and its principals at Black Light Data LLC are not responsible for use or misuse of the data and OrderBookFX is delivered as a requested service. A subscriber warrants that he/she is familiar with the use of Limit Order Book analysis and releases OrderBookFX and Black Light Data from all claims and responsibilities associated with the subscriber's use of such data.
- Use of data provided by OrderBookFX in API format shall also be undertaken at subscriber's own risk and at no time does OrderBookFX gurantee data or guarantee its analysis of the data delivered to the subscribers client terminal. The Client/Subscriber warrants they are knowledgeable with use of OrderBookFX's data and acknowledges they have requested the use of OrderBookFX's data through subscription.
- Subscribers hereby agree to not redistribute OrderBookFX market data, the OrderBookFX client software or any other materials proprietary to OrderBookFX/Black Light Data LLC without prior written consent of Black Light Data LLC. Redistribution of said data or materials will result in immediate termination of the subscriber's account and possible legal action.
- Immediately after your order is processed you will be sent a confirmation message to the email address you provide during the order process. Follow the link provided in the email to confirm your address. See the OrderBookFX user guide for installation and usage instructions.
- Black Light Data LLC may send you infrequent email updates regarding urgent or important OrderBookFX service announcements. Your address will never be transferred to any 3rd party without your consent.
- OrderBookFX is provided on a monthly subscription basis. Your subscription will be automatically renewed each month on the day of the initial payment. The charged amount will be in USD; subscribers who use other currencies may see slight differences in the amount month to month as the excange rate flucuates between USD and your native currency. All payment transactions are processed securely online using encryption that meets or exceeds US industry standards.
- Payments are non-refundable and are due in advance for the following month's service. Payments due on days that do not occur in the current month (for example, in February, subscriptions that renew on the 30th) will be renewed on the last day of the current month and on that day each month thereafter. Recent billing activity for your account can be viewed by logging in at https://orderbookfx.com/myaccount.
- You may change your billing information at any time by logging in to your account at https://orderbookfx.com/myaccount. Changes to your billing information will take place immmediately.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time by clicking on the Cancel Subscription link in the myaccount section of the web site. Alternatively you may contact us to cancel your service.
- All requests for information or technical support should be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Black Light Data, LLC